confessing sanyasi

like the heavens messenger
the pearly,long draped eye soother
calm serene chilly presence
sought desired yearned; hence

as a child , my parents taught me to compete, stand for the right , desire for the best. well it seemed easy till i reached the spot, the very spot and began to embarass myself. yes i used to embarrass myself saying that i have to feel the heavens call for the very special human to arrive.well got each and every idea to live and experience it.

still ther seemed to be this learning, that indeed keeps me betraying myself.
ha-ha thats the tiring experience, although it entertains me too.

you must have found a very caring human in me , i betrayed myself doing that.
you must be thinking you have brought me to this phase. well no one thinks that inside, that DEEP. its also a silly error of ur grey matter to witness all this.
am still a kid, a raw, immature sulking idiot. belong to the type say and then follow wat u said. never think of the outcome. thinking of outcome makes one greedy.
thats not wat i wish to be..
i had many dreams well now i am tired and taken aback by my opportunities.
the very opportunities that have set apart for me a life of wilderness , monotony and tranquility at the end.
as they say its the journey that matters and not the outcomes. i assume why to wait for the outcomes , isn't it enough to be in the journey only. and vanish as it comes to an end.
be the sparkle and live it short, though to the fullest .

Comments

  1. just said its sanyasi
    can be any sound but wandering humuan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts